Anonymous asked:[[heard you talking about the 'mons on savvy's blog, so i gotta]] m!a: you're now a persian.. and, not only that, but i'm binding you up and giving your ball to savvy.
((I really don’t know who you are right now but this seems like a good way to make Ask active again so I must do it))
- He didn’t even have time to respond. More than that, he really didn’t want to respond or fight or anything.. which was strange. All he noted was that he was a lot closer to the ground.. and now he could hear almost everything and anything aside from his footsteps. There was also a rather annoying feeling of something on his forehead he couldn’t quite understand. He hadn’t much time to think before he was suddenly taken out of his spot and into a place he was too hazy to make out.
- And things were quiet.
((Ask you haven’t been very active have you what are you even doing.
Actually I think he’s been kinda mental lately but I don’t even know. I should do more with this silly G-Man, it makes me sad to see him just sitting around here. Of course, I do mention him a lot on Savvy’s blog..
Oh forget it, I’ll find something for this mope to do.))
Anonymous asked:Woah.. okay.. you short-circuiting on me Ask? Come on, I'm being serious! You don't understand what love is, but I have a pretty good idea.. and if you're sitting here changing because of this.. er, well, whatever she is... you love her.
- ‘Whatever she is’..?
- That line sort of made him glower at the anon. Anything negative that had to do with Savvy did, really. But.. wait. What did he just say?
- It is true this is why I am improving.. but it is also for my own personal self, you know. Yet, I cannot help but to think—
- A grunt - one of pain. Right in his chest. It was the only place he felt anything at all anymore. Shit, no more of this. He had had enough of this nonsense.
- But I was not meant to.. that is not my objective, that is not my job! Miss Sueños is not my focus, plan, goal, or anything like that. She is merely a woman I work with.. and it is only because of that that she’s gracious and free loving like a summer wind and more knowledgeable than a book on any shelf in any library. I cannot—
- The pain again
- I won’t but maybe I must be candid…
- Sharper. Rougher. It was pure torture. Agony and suffering and utmost shame. It was—
- Maybe I love her.
Anonymous asked:You gonna let that stop you? I mean, so what, you love that chick.. it's not like he can do anything about it right now (Not like he'd want to but..). Besides.. how will she know if you don't tell her?
- Woah-woah.. no.. No! There was too much in that sentence! It left the G-Man scrambled up and unable to respond besides an occasional twitch of the hand. It was awhile before he regained himself.
- NONSENSE — ALL OF IT.
- Well that came out a lot ruder than he had imagined it. Then again, he could barely imagine it at all. He couldn’t even think. That entire short yet blunt speech left him confused to the point it nearly set off his primal instincts as a figment.. but he held himself together.
- Miss Sueños.. is not a baby bird.. and I still am not aware of what ‘loving someone’ actually means.. She is my partner.. possibly my closest and only friend. Friendly. This is not..
- He lost his thought. Too much thinking at once. It was practically overloading him
- He’d do something about it against me if he wanted to.. that would be it. As if.. as if he could ever.. ‘love’ her.. Heh.. heheh. Heh.
Anonymous asked:Wait! Come on now.. is jealously all it really is? That's silly.
- To you, perhaps it is. I, for one, take it very seriously. I have more than enough room to feel this way, yet I also should not. So which do I lean towards? What do I do to fix it?
- A downhearted sigh.
- Maybe I should remain away for a little longer now. Even thinking about it makes me boil and I am not keen to the feeling at all. It was a wreck getting it in the first place.. It takes time to change, remember? Don’t try to throw a catalyst in this.
Anonymous asked:Awh.. why the long face? D: Are you upset? You should be happy, you did something good!
- I know I did something positive.. but that is just the thing - I did something positive.
- He hunched himself over in his seat and let out a sigh. Maybe they’ll just stay away for the rest of his existence and he won’t have to worry about being the good guy.
- I only did it for her.. and to prove Morceau wrong, admittedly.
- Though, since the man wasn’t here to see it, it was kind of pointless.
- It was more importantly for Miss Sueños.
- Ugh.. why am I discussing this thing with an anonymous speaker who will not even tell me who they are? I do not have time for this. Leave me.
Anonymous asked:You sure seem busy lately.. but I heard you saved a bunny! :D How cute!
- Don’t mention it.. He really meant that as in, literally, don’t remind him he did it. It made his emotions rattle inside. Savvy was “in love” with that rabbit, and he knew it himself. I only did what I had to..
((Wow did I just now update Ask’s information page with that information I posted like forever ago?
Wow I’m the slowest person.))